Get Help Filing for Bankruptcy in Little Rock
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR FILING BANKRUPTCY
Below are the documents required to file bankruptcy. Completing the necessary documents is just one step in the bankruptcy process. Our lawyers are committed to helping make this process as seamless as possible. We will help explain every step of the process and make certain you understand the benefits of bankruptcy.
- 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 TAX RETURNS (PERSONAL)
- 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPTS. YOU MAY CALL THE IRS AT (800)-908-9946 OR VISIT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON CAPITOL AVENUE IN DOWNTOWN LITTLE ROCK.
- 7 COMPLETE MONTHS OF PAYSTUBS
- 12 MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENTS (CHECKING AND SAVINGS)
- ALL PAST-DUE BILLS (CREDIT CARDS, HOSPITALS ETC.) THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HOUSEHOLD UTILITIES
- CREDIT REPORT (www.annualcreditreport.com). THIS IS A FREE REPORT.
- COPIES OF LOAN PAPERS ON VEHICLES, HOMES, AND SIGNATURE LOANS
- PERSONAL AND REAL ESTATE PROPERTY ASSESSMENT STATEMENTS
- 401(k) OR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- PROOF OF FULL COVERAGE VEHICLE INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES. INCLUDING CASH SURRENDER VALUE
- COPY OF DRIVER'S LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- $310 FILING FEE FOR CHAPTER 13 IF CREDIT COUNSELING IS DONE ON THE INTERNET OR AN ADDITIONAL FEE IF CREDIT COUNSELING IS DONE BY TELEPHONE. ATTORNEYS' FEES ARE PAID THROUGH THE PLAN.
- $335 FILING FEE FOR CHAPTER 7. ATTORNEYS' FEES ARE QUOTED ONCE THE ATTORNEY DETERMINES WHAT IS NECESSARY TO GET THE CASE DISCHARGED.
- YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO GO ONLINE TO DEBTHELPER.COM TO COMPLETE YOUR FIRST STEP WHICH IS YOUR CREDIT COUNSELING. THE FEE IS APPROXIMATELY $25.00 AND THE ATTORNEY CODE IS AR0032.
Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyers Serving Little Rock & Beyond
If you have additional questions, we invite you to contact our bankruptcy documentation attorneys to discuss your legal situation. Please call us at 501-378-7700 or toll-free at 800-378-7700. Consultations can be arranged at a time that is convenient for you. Located in Little Rock, Arkansas, we represent individuals throughout the surrounding areas.